Easy Fastest Starting
Our Services For You
NGO Registration under Trust Act, 1882
NGO Can easily Register under Indian Trusts Act, 1882 its Governed by the Central Government of India.
Trust Registration Online Process
- The process of registering a trust in India is relatively simple and straightforward. The first step is to identify the type of trust you wish to create. There are two main types of trusts in India: private trusts and public trusts.
- Private trusts are typically created by individuals for the benefit of their family or themselves, while public trusts are created for the benefit of the general public.
- Once you have determined the type of trust you wish to create, the next step is to choose a name for your trust.
- The name should be reflective of the purpose of the trust and should be approved by the Registrar of Companies.
- The next step is to appoint trustees.
- Trustees are responsible for managing the affairs of the trust and ensuring that it operates in accordance with its objectives.
- You will need to appoint at least three trustees, who must be natural persons (i.e. not companies or other legal entities).
- Once you have appointed trustees, you will need to draft the trust deed. The trust deed is a legal document that sets out the rules and regulations governing the operation of the trust. It must be signed by all trustees and registered with the Registrar of Companies.
- The final step in setting up a trust is to fund it. This can be done by making a financial contribution to the trust, or by transferring assets such as property or shares into its name.
- Once you have completed all of these steps, your trust will be registered and operational.
Documents Required for Trust Registration OnlineIn order to register a private trust in India the following documents has to be provided
Documents of the Trustee
- Name of the trustee
- Contact Information
- Government recognised address proofs
Proof of Office’s Ownership
- Electricity Bill
- Home Tax receipt
Witnesses and Settlers
- Two witnesses are expected to sign during registration
- The migrant should also be existing at the time of enrollment.
Why Banshi Professional?
Our team of knowledgeable business experts can complete the trust registration online process pretty soon. All you need to do is contact our experts and turn in all necessary paperwork. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns about trust registration online. All of your questions will be answered by our team of professionals, who will also smoothly complete the process.